Pages

Monday 21 May 2012

At The Office

You’re at work, it’s 5:00 pm, nearly home time. You're sitting at your desk when your office door opens. What could it be now, you just want to finish work and go home.

I walk into the room and slowly close the door, locking it behind me while gazing into your eyes. I’m wearing a long coat, buttoned up to my neck, what could be underneath?

As I walk towards you, I slowly begin to undo the buttons, one by one until I get to my belly button. You can see that I have nothing on underneath.

I walk around the desk to stand directly in front of you and lean forward to kiss you, gently licking your lips. As I do so, you can see my breasts through the undone section of my coat.

Before you can say anything I take out two pieces of rope and tie your wrists to the arms of your chair, my eyes never leaving yours.

Your begin to protest, afraid that we'll get caught. I lean forward again and kiss you long and slow, exploring your mouth with my tongue. You can’t stop a moan of pleasure escaping. Just as the kiss begins to get passionate, I pull away, just out of reach.

I caress your face with my hands and run them through your hair, another moan. I then repeat the action on myself and continue down to the remaining buttons on my coat, undoing them agonizingly slow, revealing my body. Once they are all undone, I let it fall to the floor. Do you like what you see?

As your breathing becomes heavy, I begin to touch myself, exploring my body. I touch and squeeze my breasts, playing with my nipples.

You beg me to let you touch me, I ignore you and step back a little to sit on the edge of your desk.

Ever so slowly I lift my legs up and place one either side of your hips, spreading them to reveal my already wet pussy. The expression on your face is a mixture of surprise and lust, your mouth feels dry.

I begin caressing my body again, starting at my shoulders and working down in circles until I reach my breasts. They are already sensitive, with the nipples standing to attention hungry to be touched. I begin to squeeze them, pinching each nipple hard. A low moan escapes me, my body shivers with pleasure.

Again you beg me to let you touch me. I simply meet your gaze and say nothing, returning to what I am doing.

My left hand continues to touch my breasts while my right one moves lower and lower, you feel yourself getting wet.

I begin to touch my clitoris, never breaking your gaze, increasing the speed gradually until my body begins to jerk with an orgasm.

After moving to take something from the pocket of my coat, I resume my position on the desk, a flirtatious smile playing across my lips. You soon realize that I have brought a dildo with me. Your excitement builds with mine.

While still rubbing my clitoris, I caress my body with the dildo. It is thick and long, maybe too big for me. Your eyes trace its path down my body, stopping at my soaked pussy, as I use it to play with my clitoris and lips.

I then lean forward and hold the now wet dildo to your lips, allowing you to lick and suck at my juices. You don’t realize that you are breathing hard, nearing an orgasm.

Only briefly letting you taste me, I take the dildo and push the tip inside my pussy. Inch by inch I push it in, until it is in as far as possible. I set a slow pace of playing with my clitoris with one hand and thrusting the dildo in my pussy with the other.

With each thrust I quicken the pace and do it harder until it is pounding inside me, filling me completely. My moans turn into screams as I arch my back come hard.

As you watch the magnificent scene your body suddenly jerks with an overpowering orgasm of your own. You beg me to untie you, to let you lick my juices.

As the final orgasm makes my body spasm, I look into your eyes, still I have not said a word.

I remove the dildo from me and bend down to pickup my coat, the room smells of sex. I quickly put it back on and do up the buttons, placing the dildo in one of its pockets.

Your eyes are filled with pure lust as I lean forward and kiss you passionately, letting my hands wonder downwards to squeeze your breasts through your shirt. Your nipples are hard, you shudder at my touch.

As I untie your wrists, I gently nibble one of your ears and whisper. “Baby, that was the appetizer, the main meal will be waiting for you at home.”

Before you can say a word or move to embrace me, I turn and walk to the door, unlock it and walk out without looking back.


The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment