Pages

Sunday 6 May 2012

The Desk

Another one written a long time ago. . . .

* * * *

I’m at home, sitting at my desk trying to work. Already naked, you walk in and start massaging my neck and shoulders, making me relax. Soon you start nibbling on my ears and kissing my neck, all the time massaging my shoulders. I feel your body brush against me and it makes me moan.


Reaching around from behind you undo the top two buttons of my shirt. You reach in and feel inside my bra for my breasts. I moan and arch my back as you caress and squeeze each breast, my nipples hardening from your touch. I caress your arms as you work on my breasts.


Gently gripping my shoulders, you stand me up and move the chair out of the way. From behind, you undo my pants and pull them and my panties down. Next you push me forward so that I am lying across my desk on my stomach.


Going to get the strap on, you come back with it already on. You position yourself behind me and begin teasing my wet and throbbing clitoris and pussy, moving further up to also tease my ass. My body is shaking, wanting you badly.


Slowly you put your fake cock inside me, inch by inch until it is in deep. I move my hips against you but you grip them with both hands to stop me. I cry out in frustration, wanting, needing you.


You stay still for what seems like forever. Suddenly you pull out and thrust in hard, as deep as you can. I throw my head back and scream with pleasure, my pussy gripping your long, thick cock.


The pace you set is fast and hard, thrusting deep each time, gripping my hips for leverage. I begin to scream as my body jerks, shaking the desk, knocking over the lamp. My first orgasm comes quickly, followed by another.


Still you thrust hard and deep, increasing your speed. I lose all control of my body, having another orgasm while screaming your name.


The pressure of the strap on against your clitoris makes your body jerk with an orgasm, we climax together. Your body collapses forward on top of mine, both lying there exhausted for several minutes.


You stand up and gently withdraw from me. After removing the rest of my clothes you take my hand and lead me to our bedroom.


The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment