Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Watching

God I love watching you.

I've been frozen in place at the foot of the bed as I watch you undress. Slowly revealing more and more skin.


I snap out of my trance when you tug at my tshirt, pulling it up and over my head. When you reach to undo my pants I cover your hands with mine, stopping your progress.


Leaning forward I capture your lips in a brief kiss, before gently pushing you towards the bed. “I want to watch you.”


You flash that sexy grin of yours and climb onto the bed. Rolling onto your back you don't waste any time. Caressing your stomach you slowly move upward to cup your breasts, kneeding them before pinching and pulling on your nipples.


Spreading your legs, you slowly caress your way down over your stomach with one hand. I strip off the remainder of my clothes as you run your fingers through your arousal – you're so fucking wet.


Climbing onto the bed I kneel between your legs as you tease your opening with two fingers. Slipping them inside, you thrust them several times before you move to rub your clit.


You set a fast pace as you begin to thrust your hips. I'm on sensory overload as I take in the glorious sights and sounds before me.


Your moans fill the bedroom and I can't resist any longer as I move in for my first taste of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment