Pages

Saturday 25 February 2012

Shower


This is another early piece from the late 1990's.  Reading through all of my early stories I can see that they are all very beginner standard.

* * * * 

You’re standing in the shower, letting the long day drain from you. As you begin to hum quietly to yourself the bathroom door opens but you don’t hear it above the noise of the water.

As you start soaping up your body, the shower door opens, startling you. You turn to see me standing there in a bathrobe. I slowly untie it and let it fall, revealing my nakedness. Without a word I step into the shower with you, closing the door behind me.


I take the soap from you and begin soaping your back; you feel my breasts brush against you. While my hands work on your back, I kiss your neck and shoulders.


Once I have finished your back, I move you to stand under the shower, letting the water wash away all the soap. I caress your body as the suds disappear down the drain.


We start to kiss, at first short playful kisses, but soon they become long and passionate. Our hands begin exploring each other’s bodies, caressing, tickling.


I kiss your neck and nibble on your earlobe, whispering your name, telling you how much I want you, what I want to do to you and what I want you to do to me. We are both breathing heavily, our bodies already trembling. All the while the water from the shower is washing over us.


Your hands are on my breasts, caressing, squeezing. You bend down and take each nipple in your mouth, sucking them, making them hard. I can’t stop a moan escaping my lips.


Gently, I push you against the wall, kissing your mouth for a moment and then working my way down to your breasts. As you did to mine, I caress and squeeze them, sucking each nipple until they are hard.


I then continue downward, teasing your belly with my hands, mouth and tongue. I flick my tongue into your belly button, the sensation tickles and makes you giggle.


Moving past your clitoris and pussy, I tease your thighs, making your body shiver.


Slowly I move back up to your clitoris, licking and kissing it. You begin to moan as I quicken my pace, licking and flicking it with my tongue.


As your body jerks with your first orgasm, I begin licking you pussy, tasting you. You grab the back of my head and begin moving your hips against me, I thrust my tongue all the way in.


You begin thrusting your hips to match my pattern of licking from your pussy to your clitoris and back again. Each time I get faster and harder, making your body jerk again with an orgasm.


As your orgasm washes over you, you say my name moaning with pleasure. Responding to this, I enter you with two fingers. From the start I set a fast and hard pace, matching that of my mouth and tongue.


You scream out as another orgasm hits you, followed quickly by another. Your legs feel weak, almost too weak to hold you up.


While still pounding into you with my fingers I stand and start kissing you, exploring your mouth with my tongue. You can taste yourself on me. Taste your own sweet juices.


As another orgasm makes your body jerk, I withdraw my fingers and turn off the shower. I take you by the hand and lead you out of the shower, taking two towels off the towel rack, handing one to you.


We begin toweling each other dry, fondling the others body as we work. Gazing into each other’s eyes we both see that tonight is not yet over.


Once dry, we go into your bedroom and climb onto the bed. Again we start caressing and exploring each other’s bodies, our kisses long and passionate.


As the night goes on we make love again and again. Neither of us wanting to stop, able to stop, needing more and more.


Finally, as the first rays of sunlight peek through the window, we drift off to sleep, wrapped up in each other’s arms, holding tight.


The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment