Pages

Saturday 10 March 2012

An Evening at Home


Another early piece - enjoy!!

* * * *


Arriving home from an evening out, as you close the door I put my arms around you from behind and move close to you. I kiss the back and side of your neck, working my way up to your ear, which I gently suck. You turn around and put your arms around me and we stand there for awhile just hugging each other.

Our hands begin to wonder, caressing each other through our clothes as we kiss. Each kiss is slow and passionate with our tongues exploring. Just as things begin to hot up we break our embrace and make our way to the bedroom holding hands.


Once we are in the bedroom we start kissing again, undressing each other slowly. Even after we are both naked we continue kissing, touching each other as we stand near the bed.


We finally climb onto the bed and resume kissing, both moaning as our excitement builds. At first our kisses are playful but soon they become urgent and passionate, both of us wanting more. To break the tension you start tickling me and as I tickle you back it becomes a wrestling competition to see who will end up on top.


We eventually stop, both of us breathing hard with you on top. You kiss me gently on the lips and then move downwards, caressing, licking and kissing my body. Stopping at my breasts you lick and suck my nipples until they are hard, flicking each one with your tongue.


As you move further down I run my fingers through your hair, spreading my legs wide so you can kneel between them. You caress my thighs as you begin licking my clitoris. I close my eyes and concentrate on the sensation, moaning and moving my hips against you.


Working from my clitoris to my pussy and back again you lick in small circles. You go from sucking my clitoris to thrusting your tongue in and out of my pussy. My moans get louder as my body begins to shiver.


While you’re fucking me with your tongue your hands are moving all over my body. You caress and squeeze my breasts and then slowly move them down my body until you are gripping my ass in both hands as I grind my centre against your face.


As I feel my orgasm approaching I grip the back of your head with one hand and the bed head with the other. Holding onto the bed head so tight that my knuckles are white.


My moans turn into screams and I arch my back as an orgasm washes over me. Without stopping or even slowing your pace you continue working on my clitoris and pussy.


Before I have time to recover from my first orgasm another grips my body quickly followed by another. My body is jerking wildly as I call out your name again and again.


Finally I collapse back onto the bed, sweat dripping off my body mingling with my juices. You slowly kiss your way back up my body until you are lying on top of me. We begin kissing again and I can taste myself on your mouth and tongue.


Holding each other tight we drift off to sleep.


Several hours later I wake up to find you curled up next to me with your head on my stomach, using me as a pillow. The moonlight coming in through the window enables me to watch you sleeping as I gently begin caressing your shoulder and arm.


In the semi darkness, watching you sleep I feel overwhelmed by my feelings for you. Knowing you can’t hear me I softly whisper that I love you, barely able to get the words out without feeling a lump in my throat caused by the intensity of my emotions.


I roll you over so that you are on your back and trace your lips with my finger before moving down to kiss you softly on the lips. As I kiss you my hands wonder all over your body, making you moan in your sleep.


Moving down to your breasts I lick and suck at your nipples, causing your body to shiver. The sensation wakes you and as our eyes meet my desire for you is obvious.


You spread your legs as I move down between them, giving me a view of your beautiful pussy. Breathing in your sexy smell I lick your clitoris and then move down to thrust my tongue in and out of your pussy.


From the start I set a fast pace wanting to hear you come as soon as possible. After several minutes your body begins to jerk and your moans turn to screams as your first orgasm hits you.


The sound of your screams spurs me on and I lick faster and harder, grabbing your hips in both hands and pushing my face further into you.


Sweat is dripping from our bodies as orgasm after orgasm sweeps through your body. We are both approaching exhaustion but as you scream my name again it keeps me going.


As you feel your climax approaching I reach over and grab the strap on. After putting it on I move over you and slowly enter you. Sliding my body on top of yours I begin to thrust hard and deep as our breasts rub against one another.


Gazing into each others eyes and holding hands I thrust harder and faster, the dildo going deep inside you.


Your body is soon jerking as your climax approaches. I don’t slow my pace as I begin grunting with the effort due to my exhaustion.


In and out, harder and faster I thrust, as our eyes meet your body jerks uncontrollably and you scream out with an intense orgasm. I thrust a few more times and then collapse on top of you, both of us exhausted.


After several minutes I roll off you and remove the strap on. We hold each other as we kiss slowly and deeply.


As we settle down to go to sleep you turn to me and say, “I love you too.”


The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment