Pages

Friday 23 March 2012

Friday Night


It’s Friday night and you’ve just arrived home, feeling a little tired and looking forward to the weekend. As you close the door, you notice some rose petals scattered on the floor. Curious to find out what is going on, you follow the path that they create.

At the end of the trail you find yourself standing in the bedroom. As you glance around you can see that I have placed candles all around, which are providing the only light. Next to the bed is some champagne on ice with two glasses and finally on the bed there is a dozen long stemmed red roses.

While you look around the room, I quietly come up behind you, wrap my arms around you and hold you against me. After several minutes I begin kissing your neck, making my way up to your ear.

I let go and move around to stand in front of you, as I gently caress your face I kiss you, barely touching your lips with mine. Still caressing your face I lean back a little to gaze into your eyes. We stand still for several minutes, expressing how we feel with a look.

Taking your hand I lead you to the bed, giving you the roses with a long passionate kiss. As you sit on the bed breathing in the wonderful aroma of the flowers I pour some champagne.

I hand you a glass and toast you and your new job, sipping the champagne as we sit on the bed holding hands. Once we have finished the first glass I go into the kitchen to prepare some food as you head off into the shower.

While the feel of the water on your body relaxes you, you think of all the times we have made love in the shower and you can’t help but smile.

After drying off and putting on a bathrobe you make your way to the table where I have served dinner consisting of pasta and salad. We eat slowly, not saying much, content just to have each other close.

Leaving the dishes in the sink you take my hand and lead me back to the bedroom. We lay down next to each other on the bed, cuddling as we talk for what seems like hours.

As you caress my face we begin to kiss, long, slow kisses. Pulling you even closer I run my hand up and down your back.

Breaking our embrace we undress, you remove your bathrobe and I slip out of my jeans and t-shirt.

We begin touching, exploring each other with slow caresses. Our kisses are deep and passionate.

Gently I roll you onto your stomach and I move to straddle your hips as I massage your shoulders and back.

As I massage up and down your back you can feel my pussy getting wet as it brushes against you and you can’t stop a low moan escaping you.

I slide down so that I am on top of you and I begin to move up and down, rubbing my body against yours. My pussy against your arse and my breasts against your back.

As I move I kiss your shoulders and neck, moving to nibble on each ear in turn. We both begin to moan as the sensation makes us hot for each other.

I move and roll you onto your back, caressing your body as our eyes meet. I kiss you on the lips and then move down, licking my way to your breasts. While gently squeezing them with my hands I lick and suck your nipples to make them hard.

I'm filled with an urgent need to taste you, make you come hard, so I kiss my way down your body, teasing you with my hands.

When I finally reach my destination I flick your clitoris with my tongue and then lick my way to your opening. I slowly tease you with my tongue before plunging two fingers inside you, thrusting hard.

I maintain a steady, hard pace as I thrust my fingers while I lick and suck your clitoris. You begin moving our hips to meet each thrust, gripping the back of my head to keep me in place.

The sounds coming from you are driving me wild, you whisper my name in between low, drawn out moans.

As I add a third finger I feel your pussy grip my fingers as you arch your back and scream my name. I slow the pace of my thrusts as you come down from your orgasm and you reach for me.

I kiss my way back up your body until our mouths meet in a slow, tender kiss. It's been a big week for you, so we get comfortable and in no time at all, you're asleep.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment