Pages

Saturday 17 March 2012

The Movies


That's right, another early piece!!

* * * *

It’s half way through the movie marathon, the movie theater is almost empty. We are sitting near the back, with no one sitting behind us and only a few people scattered around near the front.

Having you so close drives me wild and I find it hard to concentrate on the movie.

My hand is underneath you skirt, caressing your knee in small circles. I lean over to kiss your neck just below the ear where I know it turns you on. At first you try to ignore me, but as I persist your growing excitement is obvious.

We start kissing. Slow and long kisses that grow more passionate. As I ever so slowly move my hand up your leg to your thigh, you spread your legs inviting me higher.

As you begin nibbling on my ear I slip my hand inside your panties, feeling your wet pussy and swollen clitoris. A low moan escapes you as I begin teasing your clitoris. I soon move to your pussy, thrusting two fingers inside. As I thrust, I kiss you hard on the mouth to stop you moaning too loud.

I begin thrusting my fingers inside you, pushing in as far as possible. We continue kissing, our tongues exploring as the thought of getting caught briefly crosses our minds.

Your body is soon jerking as an orgasm washes over you. I stop what I am doing and quickly slide from my seat and kneel between your legs. I reach for you panties and pull them off, moving you to sit on the edge of your seat.

I bend down to taste you, first licking and sucking your clitoris and then moving down to thrust my tongue inside your pussy. As I feast on you, I reach up to feel your breasts through your shirt, squeezing and teasing them.

At first my pace is slow and teasing, relishing the taste of your sweet juices. As you grab the back of my head with both hands and grind your hips against my face I quicken my pace, I want to satisfy you.

Low moans escape you as you come, luckily the sound of the movie is too loud for anyone to hear. You struggle to suppress a scream as another orgasm makes your body jerk. I’m licking and sucking, teasing you with my tongue to drive your body wild.

As the end of the movie approaches I gently kiss and nibble your thighs before sitting back in my seat. You quickly slip your panties back on and pull your skirt down. We are breathing hard, trying to compose ourselves when the credits start to roll and the house lights come on.

Taking my hand you stand up and pull me to my feet. Our eyes meet and I see from your expression that the last thing you want is to stay for the next movie. We make our way out, both eager to get home so that we can make love throughout the night.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment